3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 5, 2012 12:39 PM by keith.sling RSS

audio/quality

bronnib

Since the update of Slingbox we have not been able to change the quality setting on our Slingbox like we used to. I know that you can change it by selecting one of the four bottom tools ie: menu, favorities, but those are the only two choices that we have once in a blue moon we will get the other two.

Help it is very frustrating!

Donna

• Re: audio/quality
          Apprentice

Hello bronnib,

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble selecting certain menu options. To get a better idea of what is causing the issue, I have a couple questions for you:

• The menu option at the bottom (The 3 lines icon) should give you those settings, what icons does it give you to choose from?
          • Have you tried on more than one browser?
          • Try clearing cache and cookies and logging back into the Watch to see if you get the menu option
          • What model Slingbox do you have?

Thank you,

The Sling Moderation Team

• Re: audio/quality
              bronnib

Thanks for getting back to me,

Of the options at the bottom of the screen we get the Menu ( which when you select it, it does nothing) and the favorites.

We have the Pro-HD Slingbox, I have deleted all the internet files and tried opening in a different browser.  Also nothing happens when I try to load my settings.

Donna