3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 3, 2012 6:37 PM by archie.sling RSS

No contact

ekrist

I hvae used my Slingbox for almost three years. Suddenly can I not get contact with it. I've checked the internet line and it is OK, but the red light at the slingbox is off. I have restarted, but nothing is happening. What can be wrong.

Einar K

• Re: No contact
          Apprentice

Hello ekrist,

Thank you for reaching out to the forums! For a little more background on what is taking place, I have a few questions in regards to your particular issue:

• Are both red lights off on the front of the Slingbox or just the network light?
          • If the network light is off or blinking, please check out the link below for network troubleshooting:

-The Network light on your Slingbox blinks or turns off

• What model Slingbox do you currently have?

Have a great day!

Best Regards,

The Sling Moderation Team

ekrist

Hello, and thank you for answering. To your questions:

• only the network light is off.

*I have tried every step of troubleshooting.

*I have the Slingbox Pro HD.

Sendt fra min iPad

Einar Kristengård

Den 29. nov. 2012 kl. 17:37 skrev Archie34 <answers@slingmedia.com>:

Slingbox Answers Forum

No contact

reply from Archie34 in General Slingbox PRO-HD Questions - View the full discussion

Hello ekrist,

Thank you for reaching out to the forums! For a little more background on what is taking place, I have a few questions in regards to your particular issue:

Are both red lights off on the front of the Slingbox or just the network light?

If the network light is off or blinking, please check out the link below for network troubleshooting:

-The Network light on your Slingbox blinks or turns off

What model Slingbox do you currently have?

Have a great day!

Best Regards,

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Slingbox Answers Forum

Start a new discussion in General Slingbox PRO-HD Questions at Slingbox Answers Forum

Apprentice

Hello ekrist,

I'm sorry about the late response. If you have completed all the troubleshooting steps and the issue has continued, I would recommend contacting us for further assistance (See the link below for our contact information):

Thank you,