3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 5, 2012 1:01 PM by archie.sling RSS

Power supply...

Bolts5

My Pro HD is having power issues, i noticed that the power supply stamped on the bottom of the box is 4.0A but the adapter that came with the box is 3A thus it is not enough to sustain power.  Is there a 4.0A power supply available for this unit?

• Re: Power supply...
          tcaradonna Novice

Yes, the Ktec branded supply that shipped OEM is 5V and 4Amp.  This is not the only supply that shipped OEM, so I don't know the other acceptable specs.

Bolts5

I would purchase the correct power supply from SB if i knew it would fix the problem.  Personally I feel the power cord provided was wrong and should be replaced by SlingBox.  Either way, I just want to be able to use it again...

Apprentice

Hey Bolts5,

Thanks for getting a hold of us and I'm sorry to hear about the power issue! If your Slingbox is experiencing power issues I would advise you to contact either our Chat or Phone support and we can perform the proper troubleshooting and if it is indeed the incorrect or malfunctioning power supply we can replace that for you! Here is the link for our support contact page:

Thanks,

The Sling Moderation Team