3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 28, 2012 9:14 AM by Bolts5 RSS

Slingbox issues/Slingcatcher

ThePic

Have been using the slingcatcher for streaming for the past three years - however seems like the power source isn't working and I am not able to use it.  So I will probably now go to using a computer to stream to the tv rather than slingcatcher.  Space is an issue so what would the smallest notepad/notebook be required to enable me to do this ?  Thank you

• Re: Slingbox issues/Slingcatcher
          shaysfn Novice

Hey ThePic,

Thanks for using our Answers Forum.  I understand that your power supply is no longer working for your Slingcatcher.  I just wanted to let you know that you can purchase a replacement power supply for that.

I have a link directly to the page for that.

I also wanted to let you know that we have apps for any kind of tablet and if you can access the web on the computer, then you should be able to go to Slingbox.com and click on Watch.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Sling Media Moderation Team

• Re: Slingbox issues/Slingcatcher
            Bolts5

As far as i can tell, the Power Supply that came with my Pro HD did not match the power requirements on the Box itself.  i'm still trying to resolve issue.  When I checked new in box Pro HD's on the shelf the power supply matched the box.