2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 10, 2012 7:58 AM by Snares RSS

Warranty Replacement

Snares

I have a slingbox solo which has worked without problems since I purchased it in August 2011, however it has now stopped working. The network light does not come on at all and I cannot connect to the box. I have checked the cables and my router and everything is working fine. Reading on the forums it seems that my power supply cable may be the problem. I understand that there is a 2 year warranty for UK products, how do I get a replacement cable or box?

Many thanks,

Paul

• Re: Warranty Replacement
          shaysfn Novice

Hey Snares,

Thanks for using our Answers Forum.  I understand that your having trouble with the power on your Slingbox SOLO.  I would definitely contact Sling Media Support in the UK.  You may have to pay the PPI (Pay per Incident) fee, but if you do and it is determined to be a hardware issue, there is the possibility that that fee will be refunded.

The above link provides information on how to contact Sling Media anywhere in the world.  In the UK you would call (020) 7294 0157, their hours of operation are Monday thru Friday 9am to 8pm GMT.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Sling Moderation Team