Perfect for Semp! It's under control now.
Only Lenoxx is still not recognizing the IR so far.
Do you think there is another test I could do with this one?
I can't think of anything. I lean the codes by installing the device on my Harmony Porgrammable Remote. When I try and find a Lennox SB-614 or a Lennox SB or a Lennox 614 it keeps saying the closest it has is the Lenoxx STB-600. So if that one doesn't work there is nothing else I can do.
You didn't do as I requested in the Readme file and report the results of the tests, but if the Semp is working from the same Slingbox then it's a bit academic.
Sorry I didn't send the results for Lenoxx. So here they are:
1. Was there any error message after you typed in the Code and tapped the Power button ?
2. Did you give the Power command plenty of time to react ? (I have a DVR that takes about 6-8 seconds to power up/down)
I did and had no response
3. After completing the setup (regardless of whether the Power button worked) do any of the other buttons work ?
No buttons worked. Tried them all.
4. Have you used a Digital Camera to confirm the IR Blaster is actually firing when you tap the Power button ? (Watch the tip of the IR Blaster thorugh the viewfinder while you tap a button. You should see a white (not red) flash)
I used the camera and I could see IR flashing but no react from the the box.
5. Have you experimented with the placement of the IR Blaster ? On some devices this is critical so don't give up too quickly.
I tested different placements... no success.
6. Are you sure the device is working correctly using the real remote ?
Quite sure. The Lenoxx (SB-614) is brand new and the remote does work fine.
7. If nothing works check out http://remotes.slingbox.com where you might be able to build your own remote.
Sure I will keep trying.
As you said, I tested them both using same sling device. So I guess this lenoxx is not compatible.
In another hand I'm very glad it's working with Semp and thanks to your help.
Thanks and regards,