5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 23, 2012 6:39 PM by alanrichey42 RSS

Remote for Semp (DC 2007M) and Lenoxx (SB-614)

tiagosmat

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if somebody could help me again.

I bought two other slingbox which I would like them to work with following set box conversors:

http://www.semptoshiba.com.br/produtos/televisores/conversores-digitais/conversor-para-sinal-digital-para-televisores---dc-2007m

http://www.lenoxxsound.com.br/produtos.php?cont=prod-paginainterna&id_produto=85&contador=4&id_categoria=16

Could you please help me with this?

Thanks in advance!

Tiago

• Re: Remote for Semp (DC 2007M) and Lenoxx (SB-614)
          alanrichey42 Master

I couldn't find these specific boxes but I did find some very close matches.   So attached are the Semp Toshiba DC-2008H and the Lennox STB-600.  I have used different codes in case you want to put them on the same Slingbox.

Any good ?

tiagosmat

Perfect for Semp! It's under control now.

Only Lenoxx is still not recognizing the IR so far.

Do you think there is another test I could do with this one?

Thank you and regards,

Tiago

alanrichey42 Master
                  Perfect for Semp! It's under control now.

Good

Only Lenoxx is still not recognizing the IR so far.

Do you think there is another test I could do with this one?

I can't think of anything.  I lean the codes by installing the device on my Harmony Porgrammable Remote.  When I try and find a Lennox SB-614 or a Lennox SB or a Lennox 614 it keeps saying the closest it has is the Lenoxx STB-600.   So if that one doesn't work there is nothing else I can do.

You didn't do as I requested in the Readme file and report the results of the tests, but if the Semp is working from the same Slingbox then it's a bit academic.

tiagosmat

Sorry I didn't send the results for Lenoxx. So here they are:

1.   Was there any error message after you typed in the Code and tapped the Power button ?

no error

2.   Did you give the Power command plenty of time to react ?  (I have a DVR that takes about 6-8 seconds to power up/down)

I did and had no response

3.   After completing the setup (regardless of whether the Power button worked) do any of the other buttons work ?

No buttons worked. Tried them all.

4.   Have you used a Digital Camera to confirm the IR Blaster is actually firing when you tap the Power button ?  (Watch the tip of the IR Blaster thorugh the viewfinder while you tap a button.  You should see a white (not red) flash)

I used the camera and I could see IR flashing but no react from the the box.

5.   Have you experimented with the placement of the IR Blaster ?  On some devices this is critical so don't give up too quickly.

I tested different placements... no success.

6.   Are you sure the device is working correctly using the real remote ?

Quite sure. The Lenoxx (SB-614) is brand new and the remote does work fine.

7.   If nothing works check out http://remotes.slingbox.com where you might be able to build your own remote.

Sure I will keep trying.

As you said, I tested them both using same sling device. So I guess this lenoxx is not compatible.

In another hand I'm very glad it's working with Semp and thanks to your help.

Thanks and regards,

Tiago