2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 5, 2012 12:35 PM by Cervesa RSS

Lost connection

Cervesa

In the last week my iPad is unable to play my requests (1 hour distance from slingbox) for more than one minute and then it tells me it has lost connection.  Like I said, this didn't use to happen.      But, if I'm in my house, my iPad works fine.    My Internet service away from home is full strength and have no problems when I'm searching the Internet, just when I attempt to watch my slingbox.  My phone is also unable to watch my slingbox from my second location.

Please help.

BB

• Re: Lost connection
          shaysfn Novice

Hey Cervesa,

Thanks for using our Answers Forum.  I understand that you are having trouble connecting to your Slingbox when using the Slingplayer app on your IPad when away from home and that you also cannot connect with your IPhone either.

There are a couple of things that I can recommend to you.  The first being to try uninstall and reinstall the application from both the IPhone and the IPad.

If you continute to have these issues, then I would recommend going back to setup.slingbox.com and making sure that the internet viewing is set up.

I have an article regarding the Slingplayer app for the IPad as well as the IPhone.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Sling Moderation Team

• Re: Lost connection
              Cervesa

Thank you for your prompt response and your suggestions on fixing my slingbox. After a day or so, it seem to eventually fix itself after I reloaded the apps on both devices.

Once again, thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

Brian C brown