1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 7, 2013 9:04 AM by Tyler.Sling RSS

Soudainement le slingbox pro n'est pas supporté dans mon pays

valgoria

Bonjour

Nous  avons un Slingbox pro branché au réseau, cela depuis 2007. Depuis peu, soudainement, il n'y a plus de signal vidéo. J'ai réinitialisé le slingbox tel que montré, je reconfigure l'appareil. Dès le début de la configuration, le message que cette slingbox n'est pas conçu pour ce pays, Canada et même USA. J'ai quand même continué la configuration, suite au balayage des postes aucun canal est apparu dans la liste. Pourquoi soudainement cet appareil n'a pas été conçu pour fonctionner au Canada?

We have a Slingbox Pro connected to the network, this since 2007. Recently, suddenly there is more video signal. I reset the slingbox as shown, I reconfigure the device. From the beginning of the configuration, the message that slingbox is not designed for this country, Canada and even USA. I still continued the configuration, following the channel scan no items appeared in the list. Why suddenly this device was not designed to work in Canada?

thank you

• Re: Soudainement le slingbox pro n'est pas supporté dans mon pays
          Tyler.Sling Novice

Hello valgoria,

Thank you for using our answers forum! Sorry it took so long to get a response. I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with your Slingbox PRO. However, the Slingbox will certainly work in the US or Canada. This is a really strange issue you are experiencing. I would recommend resetting the Slingbox to factory settings and going through the online setup again. When you get to the part of the setup where you had this issue, everything should be as normal. Feel free to reply to this post if the issue persist. Below is a link that will tell you exactly how to reset the Slingbox to factory settings.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

The Sling Moderation Team