6 Replies Latest reply: Jul 21, 2014 10:22 AM by freekmccoy RSS

no on screen remote control

manishrana

Slingplayer in wd live tv is without remote, there is no option to chnage channels. Help needed urgently..

Thanks in advanve

Anand

• Re: no on screen remote control
          alanrichey42 Master

Is the remote shoing on other viewing systems (PC, Mobile..) ?

harryposter

Hi there,

You can access most functions of the remote control through the blue button of the WDTV Live remote. If you go in the MISC menu you will find all the OnDemand and other stuff.

Or press the yellow button on the remote to bring up the Guide and from there you can navigate with the arrows.

Or just type in the channel number on the WDTV remote to change channel.

Simples!

wyamout

When I click the Green Button a menu with Quick Keys menu comes up:

G       Program Guide

D       DVR

M       Menu

R       Record

I       info

O      Pause

;       Last

How to press these on the wdtv live remote control?

I try to press the letters only numbers come up.

Also  how to press the semi-colon " ; "

craig.sling Novice

Hello manishrana,

I would like to thank you for using the answer forum, and I would like to be more than happy to get the slingbox up and running for you. It sounds like you might not have a remote configured. If you hit the button does it do anything? If you go to the website does the remote load? Have you been through the whole setup of the slingbox and setup the remote? Please let us here at sling know so that we can get you up and going.

Thank you,

Sling Moderation Team

1tiddington

I have the same problem. Slingplayer on my WD Play box shows the TV feed fine, but I can find no way to change the channel. Arrow keys on the remote cause the screen to show a box in the top right of the screen but this then disappears. Pressing "guide" does similar - nothing. I can type a number by 'clicking' on onscreen buttons, but that also has no effect. What am I doing wrong?