6 Replies Latest reply: Oct 18, 2012 1:17 PM by gabrielearena RSS

Lost ID

gabrielearena

I have lost the ID of my slingbox solo... How can I do now.

Please help me.

Thank you....

• Re: Lost ID
          alanrichey42 Master

Why do you need the ID ?

gabrielearena

because after several years of disuse I try to setup again my slingbox and the system asked me to insert password and the ID...

Thank you for answering...

Gabriele

Il giorno 18/ott/2012, alle ore 09:03, alanrichey42 <answers@slingmedia.com> ha scritto:

Slingbox Answers Forum

Lost ID

reply from alanrichey42 in General Slingbox SOLO Questions - View the full discussion

Why do you need the ID ?

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Slingbox Answers Forum

Start a new discussion in General Slingbox SOLO Questions at Slingbox Answers Forum

alanrichey42 Master

Are you not running the setup through http://watch.slingbox.com ?   That is the recommened method these days and you shouldn't have to input the ID.

I suspect you are using a VERY old version of SlingPlayer ?   If so, which one ?

gabrielearena

Thank you for your help. I'll come back home in a week and I'll try it...

Let you know.....

Goodbye...

Inviato da iPad

Il giorno 18/ott/2012, alle ore 09:42, alanrichey42 <answers@slingmedia.com> ha scritto:

Slingbox Answers Forum

Lost ID

reply from alanrichey42 in General Slingbox SOLO Questions - View the full discussion

Are you not running the setup through http://watch.slingbox.com ?   That is the recommened method these days and you shouldn't have to input the ID.

I suspect you are using a VERY old version of SlingPlayer ?   If so, which one ?

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Slingbox Answers Forum

Start a new discussion in General Slingbox SOLO Questions at Slingbox Answers Forum

Matt.Sling Apprentice

Hello gabrielearena,

We do have an article and video, Where can I find the Slingbox ID for my Slingbox? that might help you out.

Hope this helps

-Matt

gabrielearena

Thank you... I'll come back home in a week and I'll try it..

))

Inviato da iPad

Il giorno 18/ott/2012, alle ore 20:11, "Matt.Sling" <answers@slingmedia.com> ha scritto:

Slingbox Answers Forum

Lost ID

reply from Matt.Sling in General Slingbox SOLO Questions - View the full discussion

Hello gabrielearena,

We do have an article and video, Where can I find the Slingbox ID for my Slingbox? that might help you out.

Hope this helps

-Matt