3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 23, 2012 4:25 PM by gmoney RSS

No video in IE9

NeoandGeo33

I can hear audio fine, but as of 1 hour ago I can no longer see any video. Everything works fine on Slingplayer for Android.

Anyone else have this issue?

• Re: No video in IE9
          Apprentice

Hello NeoandGeo33,

Thank you for reaching out to us in regards to the no video issue. Below I have a troubleshooting link that will provide you step by step instructions to help resolve your issue:

Hope this Helps!

The Sling Moderation Team

NeoandGeo33

I have exhausted all the options listed there, and have tried different inputs/resolution configurations. Tried in Firefox, and get the same issue. Sometimes when starting the video feed I will get the video fine for a few moments and then it just goes black. Full screen also does not help.

Is there a way to reinstall the older version of the Slingplayer plugin? I tried using the standalone program, but it causes my CPU (i7 2600k) to run at nearly 100% and 85c.

gmoney Newbie

Please update to the latest plugin.

If the issue persists and the the Enable HW acceleration setting has not affect, please:

Reproduce the issue and post your WebSlingPlayer.txt file.

• Vista/WIN7 - C:\Users\..<User>..\AppData\Roaming\Sling Media\WebSlingPlayer\WebSlingPlayer.txt
              • WINXP - C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\Sling Media\WebSlingPlayer\WebSlingPlayer.txt

Also, please post of copy of a dxdiag report from your computer.