Got it fixed. its a poweradapter failure..
followed this blog. and I changed my power adapter.
Fixing A “Broken” Slingbox PRO-HD
I recently had my Slingbox PRO-HD stop working on me, and it took me a while to diagnose the issue because of a few ‘variable’ indicators. I don’t guarantee that this article will fix your issue, but I thought my findings might help you in getting your PRO-HD working again.
What I Saw: When I powered on the Slingbox the ‘Sling’ (a.k.a. logo) light fully lit up (not ‘dancing’ back and forth). The power light was lit, and the network light was dark.
What I’ve Read: Of all the bad-power-supply stories I’ve read on the Slingbox Support Forum, all of them said that the logo light is fully lit, and not ‘dancing’. I’ve read just about every other combination of power and network lights on/off/flickering.
The Cause: In all of the cases I found, including mine, it came down to the power supply.
The Ugly: You can call Sling for support, but, assuming your box is more than 90 days old, they are going to charge you $30 just to call. You can buy a replacement directly from Sling for $20 (plus shipping I’m assuming), but rather than replace a bad part with a similar model I chose a third party power supply.
The Replacement: I chose the Mean Well GS25U05-P1J, and purchased from Jameco. Through a few hours of streaming it seems to be working great! The only downside I’ve found to this replacement model is that the cord is shorter than the original power supply.
The Details: In the end, you’ll want a AC->DC adapter with the following features:
Hopefully this helps you get your Slingbox PRO-HD up and running again!
- Output: 5V DC; at least 4A (Slingbox PRO-HD uses 13-16W = 2.6-3.2A at 5VDC)
- Plug polarity: Center positive
- Input: What makes sense for your locale; 100-240V AC; 50-60Hz is your safest bet because it should work just about anywhere
- Plug size: I.D. 2.1mm; O.D. 5.5mm
- This was the hardest info to find online and only determined it by finding a product someone was marketing for this specific purpose, and then reading the tech sheet for it.
- NOTE: This size of this plug does seem to be slightly different than the original power supply, but it is working for me.