Thanks for using our Answers Forum. First I would like to apologize for not responding to your post earlier, also for the trouble that you are having with
viewing your Slingbox PRO-HD on your Android phone.
Let me address your questions one by one.
1. Regarding the guide button being grayed out, the one thing that I would recommend trying is going back thru the Setup for your Slingbox at Setup.slingbox.com and reconfiguring the remote again.
2. At this time, no the app does not allow you to use Closed captioning, that would be a TV feature.
3. Regarding the audio issue. I would recommend trying another set of the audio cables, and does this happen on everything you try to connect with, or just with your computer?
4. When you are using the Slingplayer app on the phone, there is no way to do anything else on that phone. If you get a call or a text, it will disconnect you.
5. The Android app for the phone will work on an Android tablet, (Smaller fits into bigger is the best way to remember this)also, the android app will only work on android devices, not the IPad or IPhone, those apps you would have to purchase thru ITunes.
I have a link to an article that will explain the Slingplayer app for any mobile device.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 877-GoSling(877-467-5464) here in the US. You can also reach us at chat.slingbox.com.
Hope this helps.
Sling Moderation Team