2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 4, 2012 11:03 AM by ponce RSS

new web player breaks hd video quality! please give us back the old player!

gq1080p

the new web player really has a low video quality, I have called the support line and they took a few hours before they finally accept my opinion and agrees to create a case.

now a week had passed, I can't believe my eye because there is "another" new web player which has even lower video quality!

frankly speaking, I feel angry, as a customer who owns 3 slingbox hd pro. I must say, You guys should give us back the old player!

• Re: new web player breaks hd video quality! please give us back the old player!
          kpm13579

I agree 100%. This "update" is complete ****! Everything looks like pixelated garbage. And it looks just as bad no matter what quality setting I use. I used to get beautiful HD video. The video I am seeing now is utterly worthless. YouTube looks better than this ****! Bring back the old plugin!!!

Edit: seriously? you're censoring "c rap"?
            • Re: new web player breaks hd video quality! please give us back the old player!
              ponce

New player old problems I cant connect to my sling box like the last time they send a new update. Like we said in the Army "If is working dont try to fix it" . I keep getting a W201 low internet message now it said Not able to remotely connect to my sling box. Last up date my wife spend over 4 days to get to a tech, they charge me $29.00 dollars to tell me the problem they created themself i had to send my sling box back to them and I was charge $99.00 for the problem they created. Please dont try to fix something that is already working all you do is get people mad anf upset every time you try to improve your system. Thanks for scew up my live and my sling box.