6 Replies Latest reply: Oct 29, 2012 11:17 AM by gordonc RSS

Boxee Box Navigation

gordonc

I have a Pro HD with a Boxee Box at the other end.  The video shows entering the chanel number directly, I can't make it do that, also can't find a way to display the slingbox remote.  Only way to change chanels is to scroll through the guide.  Space bar shows a display that allows up and down chanel changing but not direct input.  Can anybody educate me?

• Re: Boxee Box Navigation
          shaysfn Novice

Hey gordonc,

Thanks for using our Answers Forum.  I understand that you have some questions regarding the Slingplayer app for a Boxee Box.  I do have a couple of articles that should provide you with the information that you are looking for .

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Sling Moderation Team

gordonc

Is there a commercial number I can use to dial support_  I am in a location that does not allow the 877 number to work.                     gordon Carson

Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 11:31:29 -0700

To: gordoncandsusanz@msn.com

Subject: Re: - Boxee Box Navigation

Slingbox Answers Forum

Boxee Box Navigation

reply from shaysfn in General Slingbox PRO-HD Questions - View the full discussion

Hey gordonc, Thanks for using our Answers Forum.  I understand that you have some questions regarding the Slingplayer app for a Boxee Box.  I do have a couple of articles that should provide you with the information that you are looking for . Slingplayer for Boxee Box

Slingplayer for Connected Devices FAQ

Hope this helps. Thanks, Sling Moderation Team

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Slingbox Answers Forum

Start a new discussion in General Slingbox PRO-HD Questions at Slingbox Answers Forum

gordonc

The Video on Boxee Box shows the product manager typing in a chanel.  I can't find out how he did that and it was not explained on the video.  Knowing that would help a lot.  

callanish Apprentice

I don't own the boxee, but isn't it a simple case of holding down the alt key and then press the channel number on the boxee remote to get it to change channels.

gordonc

You sir, are correct.  It is still much more clunky than I would like, but it does work that way. 

Thanks,  Gordon

Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 17:24:34 -0700

To: gordoncandsusanz@msn.com

Subject: Re: - Boxee Box Navigation

Slingbox Answers Forum

Boxee Box Navigation reply from callanish in General Slingbox PRO-HD Questions - View the full discussion

I don't own the boxee, but isn't it a simple case of holding down the alt key and then press the channel number on the boxee remote to get it to change channels.

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Slingbox Answers Forum

Start a new discussion in General Slingbox PRO-HD Questions at Slingbox Answers Forum