5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 10, 2012 12:04 AM by laukamainn RSS

Administrating the Slingbox.com Watch account

laukamainn

Hi!

I've used Slingboxes for many years professionally, and mostly used Slingplayer 1.5.1 and 2.0. Now when the Slingbox watch solution is in use I've tried to use this, but I have a hard time figuring out how this is setup. In my account today I have 10 slingboxes in my Directory list when I login to Slingbox Watch on Slingbox.com. Some of them I would have liked to have removed, as they are either old setups, or I would just like to remove them. Deleting them seems not to be very easy, and how these slingboxes have been added in this directory in the 1st place is unknown to me. I have certainly not added all these slingboxes myself.

How can I delete slingboxes in the Slingbox.com Watch Directory, and if you for some reason changed the IP adress of a slingbox in a remote region, how is this updated in your directory of slingboxes using Watch?

Kind Regards Frode

• Re: Administrating the Slingbox.com Watch account
          shaysfn Novice

Hi laukamainn,

Thanks for being such a loyal customer. I understand you want to delete your old Slingboxes from your account. If you go to accounts.sling.com and log into your account, on the left hand side of the page you will see some options listed. Click on the Slingbox Directory option. The Slingboxes that are listed in your account will all show up with the option to either edit or remove. Click remove and they will be deleted from your account.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Sling Moderation Team