0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 29, 2017 8:04 AM by sarahmm4 RSS

After reset to Slingbox Solo, every time I go to watch.slingbox.com, it asks me to repeat setup

sarahmm4

After reset to Slingbox Solo, every time I go to watch.slingbox.com, it asks me to repeat setup.  It was working fine on this -- my main computer (on IE and Chrome) before I did the reset but I was having problems getting it to work on a second computer so that's why I did the reset.

When I go to watch.slingbox.com in Internet Explorer, it then opens a page where I see the following options:

Check for Updates

Configure Inputs

Set up Program Guide

Set up Internet Viewing

Watch TV on Browser

If i choose, Set up Internet Viewing, it says, "Internet Viewing Settings can only be changed from within your home network."

If i choose, Watch TV on Browser, it takes me through the configuration steps (Remote Control Setup, Program  Guide Setup) then lets me view but each time i get out of slingbox and go back in, it says my remote is not configured and i have to go through the same steps again.

If I try Chrome instead of IE, it says "Sorry, we do not support setup on browser anymore.  Please click link below to download "SlingPlayerDesktop" application to configure/reconfigure your Slingbox."

No luck on Slingplayer desktop either.

Please help!  Right now my only option is IE but, as mentioned, I have to go through the configuration everytime and it is still only working on the one computer when i'm at home.

I am on Windows 7, IE 11, Chrome 60