0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 10, 2017 5:53 PM by ACC6280930 RSS

Unable to watch Slingbox in full screen mode

ACC6280930
    Visibility: Open to anyone

Hello,

I have two issues;

1) I cant get to watch my Slingbox in web browser mode, whenever I attenpt to watch in browser mode, I get the following error message;

"Sorry, we do not support setup on browser anymore. Please click below link to download 'SlingPlayerDesktop' application to configure/re-configure your Slingbox. http://www.slingbox.com/Products/SlingplayerApps"

2) I downloaded and use the Slingplayer Desktop program to view my Slingbox, it works fine but I have the following challenges;

- Each time I start the App, I have to select my type of Satellite box and search to display the correct remote control.

- Even when the remote control is displayed and functional, I still have to click next and it disappear again, & I have to go through the entire process to get it to show up again.

- The display remains very small on the left box in the App screen, I've tried all i could but I can't get the image to full screen mode.

Please can someone assist to show me the way I can resolve the above? particularly the issue of me being able to display the image on full screen mode?

Regards,

Abey