3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 2, 2012 4:05 PM by kosmoclu Branched to a new discussion. RSS

power up issue

chimcentral

my prod-hd slingbox, after i plug in, lights up, both power and network lights.  about 60 sec. later, both fade to black.  i have a couple other devices in same powerstrip, my tv, etc., all work fine.  i switched outlet for slingbox both on powerstrip and outside of powerstrip, same action.  this has been working fine for 4 months.  nothing moved or changed with device.

any ideas?

matt  

• Re: power up issue
          bjm40

I am having the same problem.  It worked great for couple of months.  Now it won't stay on.

shaysfn Novice

Hey chimcentral,

Thanks for using our Answers Forum.  I understand that you cannot get your Slingbox to get solid network or power lights.

I would recommend that you Contact Sling Media Support.  Here in the US you would just call 877-GoSling (877-467-5464) and one

of our awesome agents will be more than happy to help you.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Sling Moderation Team

kosmoclu

I have this same problem. After three months of great continuous use.  My Slingbox PRO-HD just stopped working.  Once I got home I realized that the thing simply was not powering up.  I unplugged it and pluged it back in several times.  The power and connection lights would stay on 5-10 seconds before going out again.  What gives?  Is this a systemic problem.

KClu