1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 14, 2012 11:20 AM by jkgleason RSS

having trouble recoding shows

jkgleason

I can record the show that I am currently watching but I can't figure out how to record a show that is on in the future.  I can do that from my box at home but when I try to do it remotely, it only allows me to record the current show.  I am using the Motorola 6412.  everything else works fine just can't figure out how to record a show in the future.

• Re: having trouble recoding shows
          shaysfn Novice

Hey jkgleason,

Thanks for using our Answers Forum.  I understand that you are having trouble recording programs in the future using the virtual remote.

I do have one question for you, what are you using when you are trying to set up this recording, are you on a laptop or an IPad or IPhone?

If you are on a computer, the virtual remote works exactly like your remote at home.  You would bring up your guide, go to that program and use the virual remote exactly like your actual remote, by pressing select and then selecting record.  

This article, Contact Sling Media Support expalins exactly how to get in touch with us if you need any further assistance.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Sling Moderation Team