1 Reply Latest reply: May 14, 2010 8:31 PM by ArizonaSackbut RSS

    IR Cable


      I damaged my IR cable for my SlingBox AV.  Where can I get a new one?

        • Re: IR Cable
          ArizonaSackbut Apprentice

          Hi Oil-Rig Mike,



          You can get them from Sling, or you can get them from somewhere else (like eBay or a good home theater shop).


          If you get one from somewhere else, you may need an adapter so the plug fits in the hole.  Look for a 3.5 mm mono Female > 2.5 mm mono Male adapter.  Radio Shack sells them for a couple bucks.




          Here's a link to the one Sling sells:







          Hope this helps,



          - Az