3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 6, 2012 10:29 AM by MarkFarrow RSS

Pinnerperson

I recently started to use BT Vision  and want to switch my Slingbox Classic from Humax to the BT Vision Box.Before I try to reconfigure does any one know if there is a BT Vision remote set up available. Thanks

• Re: Pinnerperson
          MarkFarrow

Hi

I'm in the same position - switching from Humax PVR to BT Vision, I can confirm that the BT remote works fine but you search for 'Vision' not BT Vision, my problem is that there is no yellow(video) output on the BT box only the red and white audio outputs, no problem I thought, just get an SVideo cable for the video - It doesn't work - you have to choose between Svideo or Red, White and yellow but apparently not both, oh well back to the Humax.

alanrichey42 Master

I've never seen this box but it makes no sense to have an S-Video out plug without a corresponding audio output as well.  It would be pointless.   Are you really sure the red/white audio outs don't operate ?

MarkFarrow

Hi

Thanks for the reply, maybe  I wasn't clear in my previous explanation.

It was the SVideo that was not working, the red and white audio worked fine but no yellow (video)  output present on the BT Vision box , problem now solved by switching from Google Chrome to IE , SVideo now works fine alongside the red and white audio.