28 Replies Latest reply: Oct 24, 2012 8:14 AM by alanrichey42 RSS

Humax DTRT1000 (YouView)

Tan

Does anyone know when this PVR will be supported by Slingbox or if any other code will work with it? I've tried a few different ones during the set up process but not found one that works.

Thanks

• Re: Humax DTRT1000 (YouView)
          alanrichey42 Master

Check out this thread:  https://community.sling.com/thread/3300?tstart=0

Come back if it doesn't help.

Al

Tan

Thank you for your reply. I have looked at your suggestion and also the sites to look for remote files.

The PVR has only just been launched today so I understand I'll probably have to wait a bit for it to be supported by Slingbox.

alanrichey42 Master

I tend to be a bit quicker    How about this one ?

Tan

Wow! That was quick. Amazing. Thank you. I will report back once i've set it up.

Tan

Hi Alan. I've set up the Slingbox using your file. The basic functions work ie, power, ff, rw, pause, etc.

When I try to use the guide, menu or info buttons they don't show up, instead the video screen playing shrinks into

the right corner of the screen and I have to press play again to return to full screen.

These buttons do work to a point as they change on my tv but when pressed on Slingplayer, they just don't show the display on the Slingplayer.

Hope that all made sense. Thanks again.

Tan

Sorry should have included in my last post that there is also no delete button.

alanrichey42 Master
                                When I try to use the guide, menu or info buttons they don't show up, instead the video screen playing shrinks into

the right corner of the screen and I have to press play again to return to full screen.

Pity.  I got the codes by installing the device on my Harmony Remote and checking the IR output.  They are almost identical to 2 other Humax devices, the XD-300 and the HDR FOX T2 and they both use the same codes for Guide (27), Info (67) & Menu (14) so I was hopefull they would work.   In the absence of http://remotes.slingbox.com the only way to get those codes is by trail and error.  Willing to give it a try ?

Tan

Hi Alan. Yeah, I'll give it a try as long as its okay with you. I have checked custom button 13 and it doesn't act as a delete button, only returns to previous menu. Because I can see whats happening on my TV screen when I press the buttons I have also noticed that when I Press menu and try to navigate around using the cursor it only stops on every 2nd one.

Thanks again.

alanrichey42 Master

OK.  Forget the Return (Custom 13), I now see that uses the same code as "Previous Channel"

I have attached 2 new V2010 BIN files with the repeat value set to zero, so that should cure the 'double-skipping'.

Now for the trial and error :-)   The point of the exercise is that the codes can be anything between 0-255.   So what I have done is produce a new remote that sends codes that aren't being used in the present remote, so hopefully we will find the missing ones that way.   So I have attached  2 x V2011 BIN files.  As before, pop them in the \SBAV\ folder and run the setup, using V2011 as the code.

The ONLY button that will work correctly is the Power button, all the others will transmit other codes.  So check EVERY button, including ALL 15 Custom buttons, and see if any of them act as Guide, Menu, Info and Delete.    You may need to use your real remote to put the system into a position where those buttons are relevant.

Good luck :-)

Tan

Hi Alan. Followed your instructions but now the Power Button doesn't work so never got very far with that one. I still tried the custom buttons but as you've probably figured none of them work. I double checked the ir blasters too but they were fine.

alanrichey42 Master

Sorry about that, I overwrote the Power button as well with an unused code.  But it doesn't matter, you can still complete the setup, just ignore the fact it doesn't switch the box on and off.

Do that and then try all the buttons, including the Power button this time.

Still nothing ?

Tan

I completed the set up and tried every button. The only one that done anything was custom 21 which took me to BT Vision, which is one of the services

In the TV Portal. This box also does all the other on demand players too. I'm wondering if it's that which is making a difference and harder to get the codes for.

alanrichey42 Master

Ok, I've added BT Vision to the V2010 BIN file.

BTW, I assume that setting the repeat to zero hasn't made those buttons work correctly now ?

If not V2012 atached.  This time the Power button should be correct :-)  This takes us up to Code 150 :-)

Tan

I can't tell if the repeat to zero you done works as I've not had a file since with the Guide working and even when it did work it only displays on the tv and

not on Slingplayer. When I pressed it the picture just shrinks into the top right corner of the screen on the Slingplayer. It worked but only displays on the tv which kind of defeats the purpose. I wasn't sure if you understood me properly? I've now tried every button with the V2012 file and only power worked that time. I appreciate your help but if you want to give up, I don't blame you.

Tan

Sorry Alan.  My mistake. I just checked and found that file. The skipping issue sorted but still not displaying on slingplayer, only on the tv.

alanrichey42 Master
                                                                  I can't tell if the repeat to zero you done works as I've not had a file since

Yes you did, I sent a revised V2010 with the repeat set to zero along with the V2011 files.   I've attached them again, but with BTVision added as Custom 13.

even when it did work it only displays on the tv and not on Slingplayer. When I pressed it the picture just shrinks into the top right corner of the screen on the Slingplayer. It worked but only displays on the tv

OK, so that means the code is correct, you just have a problem with Slingplayer.  Not much I can do about that    Do you get the same symptoms on the web-based player and any mobile player you have ?

I've now tried every button with the V2012 file and only power worked that time. I appreciate your help but if you want to give up, I don't blame you.

Might as well keep going now, although I am not confident.   So here are V2013 and V2014, and that means we have tested every possible code.