9 Replies Latest reply: Sep 10, 2012 9:19 AM by alanrichey42 RSS

Verizon Fios QIP7232 DVR

ralmag24

Can't find the remote that works, help?

• Re: Verizon Fios QIP7232 DVR
          alanrichey42 Master

Did you not do a Forum search on '7232' before posting this request ?

If you had you would have seen you are now the 5th person I have told to check out this thread:  https://community.sling.com/thread/3300?tstart=0

Come back if it doesn't help, although none of the first 4 came back so I guess it solved their problem ?.

Al

scottb4u

You're complaining that people don't search the forums? If you are the forum person for Sling, then why do you have an unpleasant attitude? Do your job, do it pleasantly or get another job.

This is a very popular box! Why on earth don't you just update the cable box choices in the device setup?

This is indicative of what's wrong with Slings customer service and all the complaints therein.

Do not delete this entry, please respond...

alanrichey42 Master

Quite happy to respomd

1.  I have absolutely nothing to do with Sling, I am just a user like you who tries to help people out.  Most people seem quite appreciative of the help I give them.  Obviously you aren't one of them.

2.  Yes, I do complain when people don't bother to search the forum first before posting.  I have lost count of the number of times I spent quite some time trying to fix a problem only to find it was already solved a few months ago by someone else.  It's basic forum etiquette (not just on this one), to make sure the subject hasn't already been covered before you post something.

3.  Sling do update the devices on their database, but not very quickly.  Hence why people come to me to help.

4.  You seem to misunderstand the purpose of this forum.  It is NOT a support forum, Sling use the phone system (and charge) for that,  This is a 'discussion' forum for users to compare notes.

So, do you actually want some real help ?