2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 2, 2012 12:41 PM by rnjw RSS

Slingbox loses connection once again...

rnjw

I am watching my slingbox today. Everything is great... it is streaming at high speed. All of a sudden, it goes out and now it won't reconnect. Any ideas on how to fix.

Slingbox has let me down yet again...

Thanks,

Robert

• Re: Slingbox loses connection once again...
          Apprentice

Hello rnjw,

I can definitely understand why you have contacted us in regards to the Slingbox not working for you today. For me to better assist you, I have a few questions for you:

• What Slingbox do you currently have? Slingbox SOLO? Slingbox PRO HD?
          • Do you have 2 solid lights on the front of the Slingbox?
          • Are you able to connect from the home location?

Thank you for your time!

The Sling Moderation Team

• Re: Slingbox loses connection once again...
              rnjw

Just watched my slingbox for 30 minutes and then it lost connectivity.......once again. In response to your questions above, I am quite confused....

If people need a slingbox for viewing when they are away from their home, how can they tell if two red lights are on. The whole reason I got a slingbox was so I could watch my tv while away. If it doesn't work while I'm away, how can I possibly answer that question?

In general terms, please answer this for me. Why does my Slingbox consistently work for 30 minutes then lose connectivity each time?

Thank you