1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 25, 2013 12:56 PM by Lynsey RSS

Motorola Xoom Software, wont download?

rlyates

I recently got a solo slingbox and tech support did an excellent job of helping me get it set up.  I thought i was homefree and only would have to download the software onto my tablet. I went to the software store and purchased the software but got the response  "download rejected, details will be emailed".  I tried another credit card as the first was actually a debit card (plenty of cash). Same thing.  My questions are, has anyone had a similar response?  Is there any other software available that will do a better job?

Of course I have contacted google and waiting for a reply as to what the problem is but thought somebody on here might have some pointers.

thank you

• Re: Motorola Xoom Software, wont download?
          Lynsey Newbie

Hi rlyates,

Sorry for the late reply. However, i am a little confused with your post. What software is it that you're trying to download as Sling Media does not have any software that needs to be downloaded to a PC that we would charge you for. The only thing we will charge you for (after the Slingbox is purchased) is if you wanted the SlingPlayer application on a tablet, smart phone or a compatible Kindle device. The application can be purchased from with your carriers market, for example, iTunes, Amazon, or the Google Play store for Android devices. If it is the SlingPlayer for your desktop we have a links on our support page where that can be downloaded for free on either your Windows or MAC PC or you can go onto our web site slingbox.com and view for free by logging into your account and clicking on the "Watch" tab.

If you have to purchase something from a third party in order for you to be able to view your Slingbox on your PC then I highly recommend that you contact that third party seller if you're having an issue with downloading something you purchased from them.

I hope this helps and that you have everything up and running. If you need anything else please feel free to come back and visit us on our on line answers forums!

Cheers,

Sling Media Moderation Team