1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 16, 2012 10:07 AM by archie.sling RSS

Slingbox Pro Network Issue

poxmod

After 6 months of no problems, I found I couldn't connect to my slingbox.  Further investigation showed that the network light wasn't lit.  Network connectivity with another device tested end to end, and showed issue was specific to the Slingbox.  Tried powering off and back on, at which point the power light, and the Sling light flashed for a few minutes before going solid.  I've tried resetting, and nothing happens.  Now all I get when I power on is constant flashing of the Sling light, and power light.  As the device is still under its manufacturers warranty, how do I go about getting this sorted out, and is the power supply also covered under the warranty, as I notice other similar post mentioning PSU issues?

• Re: Slingbox Pro Network Issue
          Apprentice

Hello poxmod,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty with your Slingbox. I definitely understand how frustrating it can be when products aren't working the way you expect them to. So we can further assist you, I would recommend contacting us via our Chat Support through our website or via our Phone Support at 1-877-467-5464.

Hope this Helps!

The Sling Moderation Team