3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 12, 2012 8:25 AM by archie.sling RSS

My Pro-HD  had  died

macted

My Pro-HD was fully dead , I just buy this pro-hd from BH two months ago ,I made corss test yesterday , I plugged the power supply to my another slingbox classic ( it had run over two years)  and the classic works fine , so I make sure that my pro-hd was gone.

Hi Dana, I think slingbox should provide a good solution for warranty , a mial address for contact , a way for bad item return , that's all a responsible company should do.

I can not call slingbox for support , please tell me how to get RMA and got my warranty for my pro-hd , thanks.

• Re: My Pro-HD  had  died
          Apprentice

Hello macted,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty with your Slingbox today. I definitely understand how frustrating it can be when products aren't working the way you expect them to. To better assist you, please contact us via Chat support or Phone Support at 1-877-467-5464, if the Slingbox is in need of a replacement we'd be more than happy to honor the warranty.

Best Regards,

The Sling Moderation Team

• Re: My Pro-HD  had  died
            Apprentice

Hello macted,

Absolutely! If you go to our website at Slingbox.com and select "Support" at the top, it will give you the chat option on the right.

Have a great day!

The Sling Moderation Team