3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 27, 2012 7:19 AM by shaysfn RSS

help! no power on sligbox all of a sudden

scs9716

activated my slingbox on january 14, worked fine for months

june 20 - dead no lights (tried different outlet, it was plugged into a surge protector) nada pressed the reset button

what is the manufacturer warranty on these?

• Re: help! no power on sligbox all of a sudden
          jordan.sling Newbie

Hello scs9716,

So what you are saying, there is no power to the Slingbox?

With that being said, there can be something wrong with the power supply.

I would recommend that you contact Sling Media Support, at 1-877-go-sling.

Best of luck,

Sling Moderation Team

johnsoto

I can't get power to my slingbox pro either. I followed the steps in the manual of checking connections, restarting it, pressing the reset button and then attempting to reset with a 5 sec reset... nothing. I plug in the machine after having it unplugged for a few minutes and I am able to get the power button to come on for a few seconds, then it turns itself off. Even after going through the trouble shooting. So frusterating!!

shaysfn Novice

Hi johnsolo:

I understand that your not getting any power to your Slingbox, I also see that you have tried the troubleshooting steps that we would have you try.

My recommendation, then, would be to contact Sling Media Support at 877-GoSling(877-467-5464) for further assistance.

Hope this Helps

Thank you.

Sling Moderation Team.