I do understand you are getting an error message when trying to watch your Slingbox. This error message has to do with your internet connection. There are a few things that you should consider in order to improve your home network. Please review the information below:
- Consider your router's location
- For the best wireless signal, your router should be out in the open, not hidden.
- To get the best range and speed, the devices you are connecting must be able to receive the same standard used by the router.
- Many dropped wireless signals can be fixed by updating the router's firmware.
If this issue persist, please review the helpful links below:
- How to improve your home network
- What to do if your router is not near your Slingbox
- How to optimize streaming performance in SlingPlayer for mobile devices
Sling Media Support Team!
SlingPlayer was working for me until I updated to macOS 10.12.6
I get the following error message: "The Slingbox or Internet may be unreachable. Try connecting again. Click here for more information. P-17"
I am able to get to my Slingbox with my iPad, so I know my Slingbox and Internet are working fine.
Does anyone else have this happening? Any fix or workaround?