2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 20, 2012 3:38 PM by lagunamackin@yahoo.com RSS

Sling Sfotware/Icon

lagunamackin@yahoo.com

Can someone please help?  I have a slingplayer solo and I have always been able to watch it on my laptop, iPhone and iPad.  I had to restore my iPad a while back and for some reason the software/icon is no longer on my IPHONE.  When I go to the Apple store it wants me to purchase the sling player software again.  I have gone into the Apple store and was able to reactivate the ipad but not iphone.  Is there any thing I can do to load back on to iphone and not have to pay again?

Thanks so much

• Re: Sling Sfotware/Icon
          callanish Apprentice

You aren't really purchasing the slingapp again; you're only reinstalling it. As long as your iTunes account is the same one that you originally purchased the slingplayer app on, it will verify it and automatically allow you to reinstall it without charge.

Apple had recently within the last 6 months or so changed that process in iTunes to show your apps as either installed or install if you've purchased it, but haven't yet installed it  it. Maybe your iTunes isn't up to date and doesn't show you this, but it still shouldn't cost you anything to reinstall. You could always contact Apple just to be sure.