1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 15, 2013 4:29 PM by Lynsey RSS

Slingplayer for Nook tablet?  Still waiting!

JohnStein

Does anyone from Slingbox actually read these forums?  I see that people have been posting this question for over a year and NO RESPONSE.  Nice support, Slingbox.  Is there actually an email address where you can interact with a real person who works for this company?

The Nook tablet is basically Android, so why can't you deliver a slingplayer???  I'm guessing it's not a technical issue, but rather a business decision to leave the Nook hanging.

• Re: Slingplayer for Nook tablet?  Still waiting!
          Lynsey Newbie

Hi JohnStein,

When it comes to the Nook, SlingPlayer is not supported for that device. Applications for Android tablets and phones are purchased through the Google Play store, and they in fact have the SlingPlayer application. However, the Nook gets its applications through Barnes and Noble and they do not have the SlingPlayer application. I am sorry for any inconvience this has caused and have included a link below that has a list with all of the mobile devices that are compatible with the Slingbox.

You're always welcome to post in our product enhancement portion of our forums with request.

Thank you,

Sling Media Moderation Team