4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 10, 2012 12:31 PM by 2E1v61TofF Branched to a new discussion. RSS

warranty power supply

tabs78

sorry for my english

i bought slingbox solo on september 2011, now the power supply don't work,is  the warranty  valid  for this component?

• Re: warranty power supply
          shaysfn Novice

Hi Tabs78,

Thanks for participating in our Answers Forum.  I would recommend that you contact Sling Customer support, we can definitely help with this issue.

Let me know if there is any more information I can provide you.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Sling Moderation Team.

lindros2

again - my power supply failed like many others.

Tech support adamently told me: "Go to Best Buy... or Radio Shack."

Useless.

beckifields Novice

Hello lindros2,

Thanks fro reaching out to us in the land of the Forums. Our apologies for your frustration. We stand by our products, and we want to help out.  If anySlingbox users are having power issues of any kind, simply call us!  The agents may have you perform some basic troubleshooting steps on the phone, but if it's determined you have a Slingbox or PSU that needs to be replaced, we'll replace it.

If you're in the US or Canada, the correct number to call is 877.GO.SLING (877.467.5464). Click here for other countries.

Best Wishes,

The Slingbox Moderation Team

2E1v61TofF

I am in the same position. My Slingbox Solo is just over 18 months old and my 2nd  power supply has just went. Now they want £23+ including delivery for a replacement. I love my SB (I previously had the Classic with no power issues) but this is just too much. If Sling know there is a problem with the power supplies then they should do something to help their loyal customers.