10 Replies Latest reply: Jul 17, 2012 11:50 AM by marcheller RSS

    Web browser/OS error message

    marcheller

      When I log into my slingbox pro hd  (purchased in april) from my work PC, 25% of the time or so I get the "your web browser/OS or a combo is not supported" message'.  Not only are both supported, but the other 75% of the time it works.  What's up?  This is around my 3rd or 4th post about issues like this that prevent me from getting in.  I still say this platform is much more fragile than it should be.  When I go away on vacation I have no idea if this will work or for how long, and I can't really troubleshoot when away from home.