3 Replies Latest reply: May 22, 2012 1:48 PM by Brandon.Sling RSS

slingbox pro hd stopped working

AVDONLINE

streaming logo lights on steady, power light on steady, no internet light...internet, router good

• Re: slingbox pro hd stopped working
          sean.sling Newbie

Hello AVDONLINE,

I understand that your network light is off and your Slingbox PRO-HD stopped working.

Here is an article that may assist you with this current issue. The Network light on your Slingbox blinks or turns off

Hope this information helps,

Sling Moderation Team

chairmanbe

My Slingbox HD Pro also completely stopped, no power light.  I called support (hard to find their number) and had someone tell me at Sling media that there is a problem with some of  the power adapters. I was sent a new one but still no power light. Yes, I have reset, there is power at receptacle, everything works but the 7month old Slingbox HD Pro.  What can I do next? The RMA for the replacement adapter was 10614975.

Brandon.Sling Apprentice

chairmanbe,

If your Slingbox is not powering up, or the power light will not come on, or is blinking randomly - just call us! We want to help you.

US and Canada customers, call 1.877.GO.SLING. For other countries, you can find the correct contact info here.

Be sure to note the manufacturer of the Slingbox AC power supply (the wall adapter) when you contact our support agents - it will say either "Ktec" or "V-INFINITY". Having that information in advance will help us serve you better.

Thanks,The Sling Support Team