1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 20, 2012 11:00 AM by barbaraharwood RSS

Foxtel TDS851NF- HD Pro

dyball

Hi first post.

I have been trying to get the SlingBox HD Pro working with an Australian Foxtel TDS851NF box

All of the setup worked a treat except for the remote. The only one that would sort of function was the Foxtel TDS460NF. After many hours of learning and with the use of RemoteMaster and Binary file called  V1536_PL.bin as a starting point I was able to tailor a remote for the TDS851NF.

The main problem was that although I was able to upload my new .bin file via the web player it only ever worked with reduced functionality (no coloured buttons). After hours of retries I loaded the stand alone player and uploaded the .bin file via that. Bingo it all works.

I have included the Binary V2012_PL.bin for the TDS851NF, many thanks to the original author of V1536_PL.bin. Remember to upload this by the stand alone player

The red button also works on Page up, yellow also works on Page down, Return= Planner, Exit=setup. All other buttons function correctly (if they are not grayed out)

How do I go about requesting a genuine one for the TDS851NF from SlingBox?

Thanks for the forum and the many articles written by Al.

Cheers Roy.

• Re: Foxtel TDS851NF- HD Pro
          barbaraharwood Newbie

Hi dyball,

Thank you for contacting Slingbox Forum.  I am sorry you are having trouble in locating a remote for your Australian Foxtel TDS851NF box.

You are able to search and request a remote at the Forums at answers.slingbox.com.  You will go to Forums and looking down the right side of the page find Remote Control Request in the Have a great idea for us? section.  An article will populate with the information you need.

Hope this helps with your issue!

Have a great day!

Sling Moderation Team