2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 13, 2012 5:56 PM by Lhoss RSS

Slingbox Solo suddenly no network connectivity

Kiyar

Dear Slingbox Support,

I have the Slingbox Solos and the Slingbox Catcher for more than 2 years now and i am, i was very happy about this products.

Now i have a big problem, suddenly the Slingbox Solo is not working any more, the power led is on, but the network led light is not on (dark blinking, not bright)

I went through all of the troubleshootings, but nothing helps. I found something out with is quit interessting:

The network light turns on (bright network light) when i power off the Slingbox for several hours . I am able to connect to the slimbox , but only few minutes, then the connection get lost (network light again dark) .

When the connection is lost, i can power of the slingbox, reset, hard reset the slingbox , the network led is not going on...

i tried to change the network cablesand tried also different routers , but always the same issue.

I am not quit sure if this could be the power supply (i hope it is ;(), but here in Germany i could not find this typ of power supply (5v/4a) in our local shops ,  where i can go and test...

Does the support ever get such a problem reported? Could someone help in my case?

thanks in advance for any help,

Oezkan