0 Replies Latest reply: May 4, 2012 2:15 PM by canzanos RSS

After addition of Cisco DTA50 I just get blue screen

canzanos

Have had a Slingbox Solo for 2+ yrs.   It was previously configured as follows:

cable from the wall and split , one line to a old TV , one line to an old VCR

Red/Yellow cable fed out of VCR fed to Slingbox

internet cable direct from router to back of slingbox

and all worked well. for a number of years

My cable company then forced everyone to install a Cisco DTA50 (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/video/ps8611/ps8612/ps10771/7016863.pdf)

which presumably is becuase the signal is now all digital from the wall and the device will convert a digital signal to analog for older device.   So now I'm configured as

cable from the wall and split , one line to a old TV , one line to an old Ciso DTA50 and then from the to VCR

Red/Yellow cable fed out of VCR fed to Slingbox

internet cable direct from router to back of slingbox

But now all I get is blue screen.   I can cycle the channels direct from the VCR and the channel number is displayed on the blue screen but still nothing but blue.   I've tried install/re-install but no luck.   At one point during a install/re-install it indicated it could nto detect the video signal but that was more as a result to see what would happen if i fed the DTA direct to the sling box.   Im back to the setup above and now it correctly setups up, in terms of the fact that I no longer have a no video source detected but am still all blue screen.

Anyone have any help/guidance