1 Reply Latest reply: May 3, 2012 7:41 AM by eladalon RSS

Power supply problem(?)

eladalon Newbie

Hi

My slingbox solo didn't connect all week, i was away and couldn't do anything.

Today i got back home and i saw that the power light was on but nothing else was on. I tried to reset the slingbox but there was no response what so ever

after holding the reset button for about 20-30 seconds, i tried it several times. the power light was on but nothing was happening.

• Re: Power supply problem(?)
          Matt.Sling Apprentice

Hi eladalon,

We added an announcement to address any potential power issues (copied below)

We hope everything's great with your Slingbox, and you're enjoying watching your TV anywhere.

But in the off-chance that you're having a problem (for example, your Slingbox is not powering up, or the power light will not come on, or is blinking randomly) - just call us! We want to help you.

US and Canada customers, call 1.877.GO.SLING. For other countries, you can find the correct contact info here.

Be sure to note the manufacturer of the Slingbox AC power supply (the wall adapter) when you contact our support agents - it will say either "Ktec" or "V-INFINITY". Having that information in advance will help us serve you better.

Thanks,

The Sling Support Team