2 Replies Latest reply: May 10, 2012 5:53 PM by chakkarinen RSS

Start-Up

rephil Newbie

I am getting sick of trying to get this to work it is so hit and miss. What happens is I launch Sling Box it stets to load the remote showes thwn it says there is a problem loging on I have to close that box 3 times keeps coming on the I tery to launch again but in addmin password  then starrs to load reomte comes on the the error message I loop thru this 3-8 times then it starts to-night it just willm not start I have uninstalled reinstalled cleared history, temp files etc no luck I had thye orinal for over 6 yrs and not a lick of trouble. But everything is now digetal and I was forced to change

• Re: Start-Up
          Apprentice

Hi rephil,

It seems that you are having some issues with your Slingbox PRO-HD since you are not able to log in.

Although you have not included any information about the Operating System and web browser versions in use, this might be an issue related to the web browser you are using on your computer.

I recommend you to check the following article and verify if your computer meets the requirements related to Operating System and web browser versions:

What browsers are supported by Watch on Slingbox.com?

Hope this helps!

Regards.

• Re: Start-Up
            chakkarinen Apprentice

When you say "everything is now digital", I assume you are referring to your cable TV provider changing their signal from analog to digital.   Did you have to install an additional box between the cable outlet in your wall and your TV?  (I had to do so on all of my TVs when my cable TV service provider switched to all digital a couple years ago.)

If true, you probably need to re-run the complete setup routine for your SB, first pressing the reset button on the back of the SB for 15 seconds to do a "hard reset", then rerun the configuration routine at http://setup.slingbox.com from a web browser window to configure your SB for your new TV service arrangements.