4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 12, 2012 10:13 AM by Amps RSS

embedded

Amps

Im trying to sort it out so can be on web site but i cant even see the site on here.. it take me to emebdded then it stays on the page then goes to another page then back to home page ? i cant even start ??? slingbox is so hard work to do somthing simple..

• Re: embedded
          Licinius Newbie

I have exactly the same problem, this is the link you're looking for http://slingplayer.slingbox.com/embedded/LaunchEmbeddedPlayer.html

I have a new problem, I can view my slingbox through the plug in slingplayer, but when I try to view it on the embedded player I get an error message. See the attached screenshot.

• Re: embedded
              Amps

Hi Licinius, That link you put up lauches embedded ok and it works but how do i put it on a web site ? I still cant look at the web pages on this site about it, all it does is just flash the page then goes to another page the back to home page.. it would be great if i could read the pages on how to do it? but no thats to simple..  Please could some tell me how its done or fix the pages on this site so i can read them.

Thanks