1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 25, 2012 7:38 PM by tonyandshawna Branched from an earlier discussion. Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Remote control issues on Boxee Box?

mcpera

Are you able to assist me with a problem I am having with the SlingPlayer app on my Boxee Box?  I have my Slingbox HD Pro set up properly and can watch tv from a computer and bring up the remote and use all functions.  I bought a Boxee Box after seeing the video on your website, and when I click on the SlingPlayer app in Boxee it connects to my Slingbox.  The problem is I'm stuck on thechannel my receiver is on, because the remote doesn't come up completely in Boxee.  The hotkeys are not active and the Guide button is greyed out.  I've been trying to get help from Boxee,,,they say it is probably a SlingPlayer app problem.  Sling support doesn't seem to have an answer either.  Has anyone else reported the remote control issue when connecting to the Slingbox through the Boxee?  Any help you can give me would be appreciated.  My receiver that the Slingbox is connected to is a Directv HD box,,works fine on the computer.