2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 9, 2017 2:45 PM by BleichB RSS

Need of onscreen remote control for HUMAX ESd-160s or for HUMAX S HD4

BleichB
    Visibility: Open to anyone

Hi,

I have Sky+ at Germany and I have two Satellite tuner.

The model HUMAX ESd-160s and the model HUMAX S HD4.

Running the installation program I have tried out all models offered
      for HUMAX, Sky+ and Sky. Nothing worked.

Can anybody help me?

Many thanks

Bernd

• Re: Need of onscreen remote control for HUMAX ESd-160s or for HUMAX S HD4
          alanrichey42 Master

While you are waiting for a reply from Sling I assume you have already done a proper Forum Search for your model number in case other people have already answered your question ?

If so and that didn't help then check out this thread:  https://community.sling.com/message/10363#10363

If that doesn't help either then post a request in the main Discussion area (NOT HERE, as this area is ONLY for official 'Remote Control Requests' to Sling Media, not for general users) and I will see if I can help in the short term. (To do that tap on Content at the top of the page and in Add New Content select Discussion NOT Idea)

• Re: Need of onscreen remote control for HUMAX ESd-160s or for HUMAX S HD4
              BleichB

Many thanks Alan

Bernd

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 09.07.2017 um 13:23 schrieb alanrichey42 <answers@slingmedia.com>:

Need of onscreen remote control for HUMAX ESd-160s or for HUMAX S HD4

reply from alanrichey42 in Bernd Bleich - View the full discussion

While you are waiting for a reply from Sling I assume you have already done a proper Forum Search for your model number in case other people have already answered your question ?

If so and that didn't help then check out this thread:  https://community.sling.com/message/10363#10363

If that doesn't help either then post a request in the main Discussion area (NOT HERE, as this area is ONLY for official 'Remote Control Requests' to Sling Media, not for general users) and I will see if I can help in the short term. (To do that tap on Content at the top of the page and in Add New Content select Discussion NOT Idea)

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Slingbox Answers Forum

Start a new discussion in Bernd Bleich by email or at Slingbox Answers Forum

Following Need of onscreen remote control for HUMAX ESd-160s or for HUMAX S HD4 in these streams: Inbox