7 Replies Latest reply: Feb 24, 2012 4:40 AM by alanrichey42 RSS

SlingBox SOLO TIVO Series 3

dsabatag

I can't configure TiVo Series 3 in my slingbox SOLO in Spain. Any Idea? The only posibility is TiVo PVR and some buttons doesn't work.

• Re: SlingBox SOLO TIVO Series 3
          alanrichey42 Master

Check out this thread:  https://community.sling.com/thread/3300?tstart=0

Come back if it doesn't help.

Al

dsabatag

Yes I try in these web but the binaris don't work with the tivo solo, do you have the good binary? I use it with Slingbox PRO HD and works fine, but the SOLO box doesn't offer me this option.

alanrichey42 Master
                Yes I try in these web but the binaris don't work with the tivo solo

What a pointless statement     Please give us a proper explanation of the problem, 'don't work' means nothing to anyone.

dsabatag

I try to explain me better

I have 2 slingbox, one is a SOLO model and the other one is a PRO HD model.

In PRO HD model I select the remote TiVo TiVo Series 3 (defult 3) but my problem star when I can't select this remote for the SOLO model.

My intention is that someone pass me the binary file for the remote Tivoseries 3 to donwload to the SOLO box or the way to achive that the box reach these model for tivo.

The binaries for Tivo don't work for my stb

alanrichey42 Master
                        My intention is that someone pass me the binary file for the remote Tivoseries 3 to donwload to the SOLO box or the way to achive that the box reach these model for tivo.

But that was covered in the thread, which pointed to the JP1 area where there is a Custom Remote for the Tivo S3,

The binaries for Tivo don't work for my stb

STOP USING THE EXPRESSION 'DON'T WORK' !!!    It is useless in trying to help us diagnose your problem,

Please give us a full and proper explnantion of what you are doing with the bIn files, where you got them, and what steps you have taken so far and what EXACTLY is not working as you would expect.

dsabatag

OK,

My problem is I need to use in my SOLO slingbox the tivo series 3 that appear in my PRO HD slingbox. How i do that?

Why don't appear this set of binaris in the SOLO slingbox? These is my question.

alanrichey42 Master
                                My problem is I need to use in my SOLO slingbox the tivo series 3 that appear in my PRO HD slingbox. How i do that?

Why don't appear this set of binaris in the SOLO slingbox? These is my question.

You can't.   Only Sling can change the drop down list of devices.   Although I am a bit surprised that no-one else has reported the Tivo S3 is missing from the list.

But that is why I recommended you use a Custom Remote to install it yourself, but you seem unwilling to do that for some reason.