3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 5, 2012 5:31 AM by Gunners08 RSS

Digital Antenna: No channels found

theflyingdodo

Hello,

I have been using Slingboxes for many years now and my Slingbox Pro is no longer able to pick up UK DVB-T channels. The loop-through to the television continues to correctly supply the tv set with DVB-T and DVB-T2 signals. After searching I have seen that a 'full scan' is required but cannot find this on the Mac software or through the setup on the website. Any ideas?

• Re: Digital Antenna: No channels found
          theflyingdodo

After scanning at least once a day, today, Tuesday 28 February, the scan finally brought in the DVB-T UK 'Freeview' channels back to the Slingbox. I don't know what happened, if Arqiva were involved but the channels are now back.

• Re: Digital Antenna: No channels found
              thepotteigers

I have owned this slingbox for four years now, and all of the sudden I can no longer get digital channels through the coax connection. I just recently had to run the setup process again, once I made it to the setup another input( after I setup my DVR) I clicked the coax option and found an antenna option only! What BS, I've run the scan ten times only to find the same four analog channels! Why would slingbox remove this option, this was great when someone was home watching the DVR, I was still able to watch most channels through the coax input without inturrupting them! Sling please fix this, I've recommended your product to everyone I know!