2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 2, 2012 2:23 PM by ranaleon RSS

Sling Turbo issue

Freddy250

Hi,

I had everything working perfectly and now set up the sling turbo. It works fine for picture and sound but i cannot get the remote control to work whatever i do even though it worked before. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Freddy

• Re: Sling Turbo issue
          bravo261 Newbie

really? thats kinda crazy since the turbo is just a powerline ehternet adapter, right?

for lack of a better answer, i say "you've reset your input connection in the software?"

• Re: Sling Turbo issue
            Apprentice

Hi Freddy250,

It seems that you are having some issues with the SlingPlayer since the remote control does not work.

First of all, the Slinglinks setup has nothing to do in this specific situation since they allow the connection between the Slingbox and the router when they are in different rooms.

If the virtual remote control does not work, I recommend you to run the AV setup one more time and make sure to select the specific make and model of your set top box. The following article will allow you to determine if your set top box is included on the supported devices list:

Finding your video source

If it is not included, I encourage you to check the following thread, provided by alanrichey42:

Read this first if you have an Issue with the On-Screen Remote Control

Hope this helps!

Regards.