2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 14, 2012 6:47 AM by russellrego RSS

On Logitech Revue, is there a way to move the Sling Player Icon from Spotlight to Home?

russellrego

I use my Logitech Revue mainly to watch TV with my Sling Player.  I find it very cumbersome to navigate to the Sling Player Icon.  AllApps>Spotlight>TVMovies>SlingPlayer.  Is there a way to move the Sling Player icon to the home screen?

• Re: On Logitech Revue, is there a way to move the Sling Player Icon from Spotlight to Home?
          callanish Apprentice

Since the slingplayer is actually a weblink, you can add it as an app to your home screen (access spotlight, startup the sling app until you see the sling directory, press the star key ( bookmark key ) on the logitech keyboard, choose add to home screen, then after that, press the home button on the logitech keyboard and then press the menu button ( right of the alt key ) on the keyboard, choose customize home items and go to one of the icons ( netflix, settings, tv, etc...),  choose replace and look for the slingplayer app. That'll put it in your home icon menu allowing a one touch button to access your slingbox.