1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 14, 2012 11:44 AM by ranaleon RSS

Cannot get audio on Slingbox Solo

margray

I purchased a new slingbox solo today and set it up - directions are simple and clear and i have a video display from the internet but no audio. I have tried the troubleshooting tips and have triple checked the cables and tried all combinations; i do not get audio when i connect the tv output to the slingbox audio input so i suspect i have a problem with the audio on the slingbox itself or do i need a special type of digital connection between a Motorola 6100 HD receiver and the slingbox to receive audio - could not find any information on this connection. Planning to take it back to BestBuy this week if cannot resolve. Any other ideas! Thanks!

• Re: Cannot get audio on Slingbox Solo
          Apprentice

Hi margray,

It seems that you are having some issues with your Slingbox SOLO audio signal since you cannot stream it.

Most of the times, this issue is related to the cables in use and their connections. Just make sure to connect the red and white cables on the top row (inputs) and match the colors. The following link will provide you with some troubleshooting steps to follow in order to fix this issue:

Slingbox audio issues: Basic troubleshooting

Hope this helps!

Regards