3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 26, 2012 8:26 AM by RafaelB RSS

Small screen when playing back DVR content

mikel6920

I have an HD PRO in the states connected to a time warner DVR box (dct 1200). Ive had it for about 2 years now with no problems. But recently when I try to watch a recording from the DVR, the playback is very small and in the upper right hand corner( almost like it gets stuck in the preview window. Ive tried everything to get it to work correctly. Im very computer savy, and this one has me stumped.. Ive tried this on windows PC, MAC, Iphone, and IPAD 2, and they all have the same results. It used to work perfect and I did nothing to change the settings.. Live TV is even veiwed normal.. Any Ideas?

• Re: Small screen when playing back DVR content
          cneville101

I have the same issue on my Slingbox Pro HD.  I have been using this for a while with no problems, but in the last week whenever I turn on the slingbox on my iMac, the TV image appears in a very small box in the upper left hand side of the screen.  What has happened with Slingbox recently.

NOTHING changed on my end.  I'm using the same computer, on the same network, with the same DVR.  I have plenty of bandwith.  I get the same small image whether I view the Slingbox on the web or in a pop-up window.

This also affects my iPad when I try to watch TV on that as well.

Help.

• Re: Small screen when playing back DVR content
            Apprentice

Hi mikel6920, I suggest you verify your cablebox, the Slingbox will broadcast everything that receives from the cablebox like any regular TV, you can check the cables and also reboot your cablebox to see if the issue continues.

Also you can connect the cables that you are using in the Slingbox to a TV to see if the TV gets the same issue.

Regards.