2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 13, 2012 1:58 PM by jconn RSS

Slingbox Pro question

jconn

I have Direct TV and recently they changed guide format it works fine on TV but not on Slingbox as it tells me i need to press exit on remote for it to work on Laptop this of course can only be done by putting cursor i do but nothing happens

• Re: Slingbox Pro question
          Apprentice

Hi jconn,

If you are still having this issue with the guide on your iPad, I recommend you to run the Setup at Slingbox.com; this can only be done at the Slingbox location. It's necessary to confirm also if you experience this trouble using a computer (PC or Mac).

Hope this helps.

Regards

• Re: Slingbox Pro question
            jconn

Thanks Fofo for taking time to contact me, i fixed the problem by using the actual Direct TV Remote Control ( not the Remote on the Slingbox screen) near and facing my actual Slingbox and holding the button "Exit" for about thirty seconds and it changed my guide to match my TV, i still have a continuous request popping up each time i activate the slingbox that says i need to update software and this i did months ago when first requested, this is so annoying as it wont go away, any input would be welcomed, thanks again!